Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Finally, New Grace Material?

We all know that Grace Jones is one of my favorite when it comes to music and everything else. It's been nearly 20 years since her last full length album "Bulletproof Heart" has been released. Upon some investigation, I have discover that her new album with the ecccentric title "Corporate Cannibal" release date is still unconfirmed. Confirmed tracks: "Devil In My Life" and "The Key to Funky". There is also unconfirmed tracks circulating on the web, "This" and "Volunteer". I am really living for "Volunteer". Hopefully all of this is leading up to Miss Jones new comeback album. Hit the link to hear full length tracks of "This" and "Volunteer".
Related news: Still waiting for word on my Grace interview. Stay tuned to stephenrendell.blogspot.com. Click link to hear new music! http://lavachequilit.typepad.com/la_vache_qui_lit/2007/05/post_8.html


1 comment:

Tamika said...

I liked the second mix of volunteer better than the first. Not sure how I feel about the last song (love power?). How do you think her style can be or will be marketed? The genre she emerges from has been so well defined in past pop culture that it may fault her a little. Don't you think?